Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tea Party!

Yesterday we had the loveliest tea party!







 Theres not much I can say that these pictures don't. it was just *lovely*... indeed that is the perfect adjective. I'd never been to a real tea party, I realized, and I quite like them!

We drank tea, had worhsip and devotions, and watched Pride and Prejudice.

wonderful!


I found my new favorite flower!! rose/hydrangea mix :)


 Pinterest wins again, with ribbon bedecked mason jars. They were a hit!
















Also, last weekend I went downtown with my brother and Nathan... we got QUITE a few good shots (mainly they did!)... you can check out my flickr for a couple more than this, but these two were prob my fave!


anyways. have a lovely day, and if you get the chance to go to a tea party... do! :) 


No comments: