Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Endings.

Youth and Government State conference was this weekend!!













Three days of debating (lobbying) in the actual Texas capitol! I've done this for the past three years, but this year was different. This year, I was a lobbyist, as opposed to a representative or senator. This year, I roomed with three of the most wonderful people on the world, who supported and encouraged me throughout the weekend. This year, I felt relaxed and at ease throughout the weekend, as opposed to rushed and harried. This year I got to enjoy the whole thing with the love of my life.
It was absolutely splendid! From exploring Austin on our way in:














to exploring it while there, to exploring it on our way out, the weekend was fantastic. I am so blessed :)


No comments: